About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past 38 years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $800 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and encouraging our employees to continually grow their knowledge and responsibilities at the company. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
Are you an ambitious media professional looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career? If you can manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment with client service at the forefront and create a positive working environment which fosters a team approach, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced media professional responsible for overseeing the strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization and performance analysis for high-profile accounts. You’ll work hand-in-hand with clients and become part of a team that inspires integrated planning across various business units and channels.
You will foster a passion for business results among junior team members while managing the growth and development of several direct reports.
You must have knowledge and experience in traditional and emerging media channels, and “own” and deliver measurable business results. You are comfortable talking about high level strategy as well as the tactics. Superior relationship building skills internally and externally are a must.
- Provide strategic direction and oversee the development of brand-building and/or lead- generation media plans across the following channels: Digital (OLV, Programmatic, Search, Social, Display), Broadcast, Cable, OOH, Print, Lifestyle Media
- Utilize and interpret in-house, online and client data to inform overall media strategy, including but not limited to deep target audience analysis, budget recommendations, media channel optimizations, media flighting and weighting
- Write and present reasoned and inspired strategic recommendations with the ability to sell through to clients for approval
- Build and maintain strong professional/interpersonal relationships with internal (cross-functional teams) and external (clients, media vendors) stakeholders
- Deliver unsurpassed client service; seamless cross-functional collaboration with external creative and marketing agency partners
- Collaborate with internal business units such as Digital and Broadcast Activation, Business Intelligence, Reporting & Analytics, Insights and Accounting
- Clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of employees, senior leadership, vendors and clients
- Manage the overall client conversation and strategy via weekly status reports
- Forecast and manage client budget(s); facilitate the billing/payment process with internal Accounting team ensuring timely payment to vendors
Keys to Success:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Account Management and Media Planning
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor and ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client contacts and stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical with excellent numerical aptitude to derive insights from various reporting channels, while also managing budgets, invoicing and cash flow
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, with an orientation to details. Ability to resolve problems at both the strategic and execution levels.
- Keen attention to detail while simultaneously assimilating large quantities of information often under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment with effective project management skills
- Willingness to “pitch in” with various ad hoc projects to support the larger planning team
- Ability and desire to continually evolve skills to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s clients
- Effective prioritization skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Proficient in SBMS/View a plus
- Ability to travel as needed and as required by clients
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.