About Harmelin Media
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past thirty-seven years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $800 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and evolving roles to fit each employee’s strengths. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
Harmelin Media is a fast-paced, growing company seeking an experienced digital media professional. This position is a direct planning role within a fully integrated account team and is responsible for the development of digital media planning strategies for a range of clients. The position will operate collaboratively with the entire planning team, and interface regularly with clients. Additionally, you will be in close contact with those activating the digital plans.
Our ideal candidate is a problem solver, highly motivated, and adaptable to the ever-changing media world. They are optimistic, proactive, and they seek out new and better ways to get things done. Candidates must also possess the ability to translate diverse and complicated digital concepts into understandable themes and be comfortable communicating these to clients.
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Your role will incorporate the following key responsibilities:
- You will research, develop, present and execute sophisticated media plans and buys consisting of multiple digital channels (display, online video, search, social, mobile) supporting campaign objectives and strategies.
- You will develop and execute these holistic, integrated plans based on collaboration with your Harmelin planning team, including the Harmelin Digital Director, Account Director and Account Managers, as well as interfacing with the Harmelin digital activation team.
- You will have significant client-facing opportunities and be the day-to-day digital specialist for your assigned clients.
- You will perform all the duties and responsibilities of a Harmelin digital planner, including performing the necessary analysis and evaluation of digital media opportunities, establishing KPIs and metrics, analyzing and preparing reports, managing digital budgets, owning the digital billing process as necessary, etc.
- You will work to develop high-level understanding of media concepts beyond the digital vertical (TV, cable, print, radio and lifestyle) to build effective integrated campaign strategies.
You should have a strong commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum 3-8 years’ experience in a digital media role with a marketing company or advertising agency
- Strong understanding of the various digital channels: display, video, mobile, search, social, programmatic
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and build inter-agency relationships
- Comfortable speaking to mid- and high-level client contacts
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, etc.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Strata, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of tagging, tracking and ad servers a plus (DCM, etc.)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.