About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past 38 years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $800 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and encouraging our employees to continually grow their knowledge and responsibilities at the company. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
Harmelin Media is looking for an experienced eCommerce Marketplace Strategist to help grow our eCommerce marketing team. This person should have a strong knowledge of all things Amazon, including Seller Central, Vendor Central, AMS and other essential focus areas for retailers, as well as familiarity of other eCommerce marketplaces. The eCommerce Marketplace Strategist will work directly with Harmelin’s account executives and digital planners in executing eCommerce strategies and tactics.
Exact title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Managing third-party eCommerce marketplaces, including Amazon and other eCommerce channels
- Staying on top of clients’ product trends, forecasting sales velocity, interpreting data from Amazon Retail Analytics, and supporting new product launches via eCommerce channels
- Supporting the development of agency eCommerce services, including design, marketing material, and client pitches
- Interfacing with senior executives on eCommerce department growth strategies
- Collaborating with clients and account teams in determining eCommerce strategies and integrations to drive bottom-line sales results for clients; these collaborations will include media buying, search engine optimization, and more
- Completing buy box analysis and competitive spending and trends reporting for clients across disparate industries
- Managing content: A+ content, brand store design and development, inventory management, review management, FBA, deal and coupon creation
- Monitoring product performance & pricing, inventory levels, and other online retail operations from a marketplace perspective
- Optimizing and reporting on strategic eCommerce KPIs via internal and client-facing dashboards
- Managing vendor relationships and explore new potential partnerships
- Educating clients on eCommerce best practices across a variety of channels.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience working in eCommerce, or digital media with a specific focus on Amazon and the online retail space
- Experience with “hands-on-keyboard” execution within Amazon’s ecosystem
- Deep understanding of Amazon sales & ranking factors – buy box ranking, customer reviews, fulfillment methods, etc.
- Understanding of P&L statements, product margins and the basics of retail operations
- Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated in direct client interactions
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of other eCommerce marketplaces and platforms such as eBay, Walmart, Target, Big Commerce, and Shopify a plus
- Knowledge of Amazon from a non-advertising perspective (A+ content, store design and development, inventory management, review management, merchandising, FBA, deal and coupon creation) a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Shopping, Amazon & Google DSP and other paid media platforms a plus
- Affiliate Marketing and Social Commerce working knowledge a plus
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.