About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past thirty-seven years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $800 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and evolving roles to fit each employee’s strengths. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
Business Consulting represents Harmelin Media’s commitment to improving return on investment on paid media expenditures.
As a consultancy within the agency, we play a prominent role in translating business challenges into media strategy on behalf of our full roster of clients. We are looking for dynamic individuals who can think critically about what drives our clients’ businesses and apply those insights to deploy paid media campaigns that “move” each client’s bottom line.
As a Manager, you will play a hands-on role in shaping media strategy through data and technology. You will work in tandem with our Reporting & Analytics department to interpret macro- and microenvironmental signals into actionable recommendations aimed at improving media performance. Candidates should be exceptional communicators with an ability to collaborate on compelling narratives backed by data that quantifies media’s impact on a client’s business.
- Work across agency account teams to develop and drive client strategy – establish learning agendas, data assessment, crafting data-driven narratives
- Identify client needs and assist in translating business goals into an actionable measurement plan
- Deliver presentations, internally and to client stakeholders, detailing key insights and strategic recommendations to improve media performance
- Foster client and account team collaboration in adopting new ways to leverage data and technology in support of media and marketing
- Collaborate across departments to scope data-driven planning and reporting solutions
- Promote a culture of curiosity around how we can create value for our clients
- Manage special projects as assigned
Candidates may be considered as a Senior Solutions Engineer or Manager based on the breadth of their experience and the depths of their individual skillsets.
- 3-5 years of account management, marketing or relevant strategic business experience
- 2-3 years of experience analyzing campaign performance, calculating campaign ROI or similarly quantifying client success
- Ability to assess the value of available data relative to a specific strategy, identify gaps and set a plan to accumulate information required to frame and validate that strategy
- Ability to set a measurement plan to observe, analyze and synthesize campaign data into a balanced assessment of performance
- Familiar with fundamentals of marketing mix modeling, attribution and other relevant approaches to calculating paid media effectiveness (you need to be able to find the narrative in the output, we’ve got resources to crunch the numbers on your behalf)
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and media channels
- Experience managing multiple projects with concurrent workflows and delivery timelines – project management skills would be beneficial, but are not required
- Ability to communicate complexity in simple terms, both verbally and in person
- Ability to empathize with and inspire individuals with varied roles, technical knowledge and industry experiences
- Working knowledge of leading third-party marketing measurement offerings
- Expertise with Excel and/or Tableau a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience (Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related area)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send his/her resume to email@example.com.