We are looking for an enthusiastic media professional to be part of a team that encourages integrated planning across both digital and offline disciplines. The position would entail providing strategic plans, insight and support for multiple accounts. You will work closely with both traditional and digital buyers to help plan, execute and report on multi-market, multi-media accounts.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on branding and data/results-driven campaigns. They will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in our clients’ business and support a team working in a variety of categories including Healthcare and Financial Services. They will work in a collaborative environment where critical thinking, innovation and creative problem solving are highly encouraged. Roles and responsibilities will vary based on skill level and prior experience. The applicant will be encouraged and supported to pursue growth opportunities in terms of both account management, media research and strategic planning.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support client relationships, anticipate needs and work with partner agencies and marketing partners. You will also collaborate internally with digital activation and broadcast buying teams as well as Business Intelligence, Reporting & Analytics, Insights and Accounting teams.
- Research and develop multi-media plans
- Develop media strategies and plans for the following channels: Digital (Programmatic, SEM, Social and Display), Broadcast, Print, Out-of-Home, Lifestyle Media
- Evaluate media packages and provide POVs
- Responsible for communicating details of all campaigns. You will be responsible for writing client reports and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns. Additionally, you will update weekly status reports and manage the overall client conversation and strategy.
- You will help forecast and manage budgets and work with our accounting team to issue invoices, ensuring timely payment to vendors.
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (clients and media vendors)
- Utilize and interpret in-house and online research tools (Kantar, MRI, SQAD, ChannelPoint, etc.)
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You should have a background in media planning and/or buying and commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in media planning and/or account management
- Planning experience for all forms of media preferred
- Experience managing multiple client contacts and stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, tracking, cash flow and reporting
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills
- Familiarity with SBMS/View a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside of normal business hours
- Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the ever-changing needs of the media industry
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Interested Candidates should send a resume to email@example.com