The role of Manager, Ad Operations & Tagging is to establish and maintain a strategic presence on client websites. This role works directly with the Digital Media team leads to design, develop and deploy comprehensive tagging and tracking solutions for all digital paid media campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with Digital Activation and Planning leadership to develop a comprehensive tagging and tracking operation
- Collaborate with Client teams and Web Development teams to resolve web technology challenges
- Consult with the Technology and Analytics stakeholders to uphold business rules and ensure data fidelity
- Manage special projects as assigned
Title and salary for position will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- 3+ years of ad operations or site analytics experience
- Mastery of Google Tag Manager
- Significant experience in digital media
- Advanced problem-solving and logical reasoning skills
- Strong collaborator; comfortable working with teams across the company, at the client, and with external partners/vendors
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with Shopify, Big Commerce, and/or Magento a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience (Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Information Technology or related area) a plus
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.