About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past 38 years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $800 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and encouraging our employees to continually grow their knowledge and responsibilities at the company. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
The Programmatic Strategist is tasked with being an expert in his/her discipline and understanding a wide variety of media opportunities that can be executed through our buying platforms, including demand-side-platforms (DSPs) and Google Ads for non-Search products such as YouTube, App, and Local Campaigns. Media types include display, video, audio, native, and digital out of home. This position is responsible for creating programmatic strategies, as well as implementing, optimizing, and reporting on campaigns, to ensure buys delivers on marketing objectives and KPIs. The Programmatic Strategist will communicate regularly with internal planning teams, as well as specialists across digital disciplines including ad operations, paid search, and social. This role will also build relationships with representatives from various platforms and vendors.
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Platform-based media buying across Harmelin’s demand-side platforms (Display & Video 360, The Trade Desk, Amazon) and non-Search products in Google Ads (e.g., YouTube, App, etc.)
- Proactively develop innovative programmatic media solutions that fit individual client needs and leverage optimal use of Harmelin’s demand-side platforms
- Execute and oversee day-to-day performance across campaigns, including monitoring, identifying and implementing optimizations
- Work with Account team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Interface with both account teams, and clients (as needed) regarding campaign programmatic strategy and performance
- Work with the Reporting & Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Active participation in on-going trainings provided by our platform partners (including certifications) to learn and execute media buys and implement new solutions as they are released
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting programmatic and the digital landscape
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
Keys to Success:
- 2-6 years of digital media buying or planning experience, with a minimum of 1 year of programmatic buying experience
- Solid understanding of a leading demand-side platform (DSP), such as Display & Video 360, The Trade Desk, Amazon, etc.
- Basic understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g. social, search, non-programmatic display, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (clients and media vendors)
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Possess a natural curiosity and desire to ask questions and independently seek out information
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve problems
- Proactive in seeking out new assignments
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.