Harmelin Media is seeking a paid search specialist to join our digital activation team. The ideal candidate will have had over four years of hands-on experience with developing and managing successful paid search advertising campaigns across Google Ads and Bing Ads. The Strategist, Paid Search is tasked with being an expert in their discipline and will be responsible for creating search strategies, as well as campaign builds, optimizations, and reporting. They will communicate regularly with internal planning teams, as well as specialists across digital disciplines including programmatic and social media. They are comfortable working directly with clients to articulate search strategy. They will also build relationships with representatives from various search platforms.
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Paid search media buying, specifically across Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Design search strategy and structure, including keyword development, campaign build, and optimization bid strategy in search management platform
- Interface with both (internal) account teams and (external) clients regarding search strategy and performance
- Communicate directly with clients on key accounts
- Oversee day-to-day performance across campaigns, including monitoring, identifying and implementing optimizations
- Integration of campaign efforts across media channels
- Regularly communicate with internal planning teams, specialists across digital disciplines, and representatives from various search platforms and technologies.
- Work with the Reporting & Analytics team to facilitate reporting and analysis
- Review and reconcile media invoices using the agency billing system
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting the paid search and overall digital landscape
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
- 3-6 years paid search buying experience
- Advanced knowledge of the search landscape and platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing
- Google Ads certified
- Basic understanding of search optimization platforms preferred (Search Ads 360, Kenshoo)
- Basic understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g. social, display, video, etc.)
- Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated in direct client interactions
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.