The role of the Software Engineer is to develop custom software for Harmelin Media.
Design, develop, and deploy data-driven web solutions to meet both internal and external business needs. The Dev Team is looking for helpful individuals who can contribute independently or in close collaboration with others. There are ample opportunities to learn/apply/share new skills in pursuit of business goals.
- Gather requirements from the Users.
- Design engineering solutions.
- Plan, develop, test, and document those solutions.
- Participate in Code Reviews to ensure quality.
- Deploy solutions to the cloud.
- Monitor servers and applications for performance and errors.
- Python 🐍
- HTML & CSS 🎨
- SQL and NoSQL 💾
- AWS, Azure, etc. 🌥
- Version Control (GIT)
- Quality Assurance
- UI/UX Design
- Database Administration
- Distributed Programming
- Technical Writing (Documentation)
- Developer Operations (DevOps)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.