Harmelin Media is looking for an experienced Strategist, Influencer to help grow our influencer marketing team. Our ideal candidate has experience planning and executing influencer campaigns and is well-versed in key aspects of influencer content and relationship management. This is a great opportunity to work on a growing team that serves as the center of excellence for influencer marketing at Harmelin Media. There are many opportunities for career growth and development including company-wide leadership of trainings, trends, whitepapers & blogs, and attendance at industry conferences and events.
Exact title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management of influencer marketing campaigns, including briefing and strategic planning, influencer sourcing & communication, execution, reporting and billing
- Interface and collaborate directly with Harmelin account team and clients in the building of strategic influencer marketing plans
- Present influencer marketing plans to account teams and clients, as needed
- Training and day-to-day interface within influencer management platform, along with key vendor partners
- Assist in consultations and presentations for Harmelin new business initiatives and client RFP requests
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Two to three years of experience planning and executing influencer marketing campaigns
- Versed in key aspects of influencer content and relationship management, including influencer sourcing, communications, negotiations, content review processes, execution and reporting
- Experience working in influencer marketing platforms (Mavrck, Upfluence, AspireIQ, etc.) and/or with influencer marketing vendors
- Deep knowledge of (and passion for) best practices and industry trends in influencer marketing
- Brand management or PR agency background a plus
- Experience working on paid social media campaigns or within social platforms a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside of normal business hours
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested Candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.