The Account Manager/Strategic Media Planner position will have a dual role in both account management and integrated strategic media planning. You will be part of a team interfacing with multiple clients daily. Client interaction includes presentations, meetings, video calls, and emails. This will also include work with partner agencies (i.e. creative agencies) and media vendors.
We are looking for detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and work in a deadline-oriented environment while developing strategic, integrated media plans. The applicant will be encouraged and supported to pursue growth opportunities in terms of both account management, strategic planning, research & media analytics. The position would entail leading certain accounts, and providing strategic plans, insight and support on others. Final definition of the role will be determined by the individual’s experience and skill level.
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Maintain client relationships, anticipate needs and work with partner agencies. You will also collaborate internally with strategic planning and buying activation teams as well as business intelligence, research, and accounting departments.
- Research, develop and present sophisticated multi-media plans including the following channels: Digital (Programmatic, SEM, Social and Display), Broadcast, Print, Out-of-Home, Lifestyle Media.
- Evaluate media packages and provide POVs.
- Responsible for communicating details of all campaigns and presenting media plans to clients for approval or modification, writing client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assist in forecasting and managing client budgets, and work with the accounting team to issue invoices, ensuring timely payment to vendors.
Keys to Success:
You should have a background in strategic media planning and/or buying and commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum of 4 years’ media experience in media planning and account management
- Must have planning experience for all forms of media, with strength in broadcast planning and converged media (OLV, OLR) preferred
- Experience managing multiple client contacts and stakeholders
- Ability to evaluate client business performance and quickly pivot to optimize media schedules to drive improvements in demand generation
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and build agency and vendor relationships
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, tracking and cash flow
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization skills and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in SBMS/Strata View is a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel as required by clients
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.